Back to Work: How to Strategically Communicate Reopening Plans
- Posted by Poston Communications
- On May 11, 2020
- coronavirus, crisis communications
We are hopeful to see – ever so slowly – talk of reopening. Now is the time to plan your company or firm reopening / relaunch / rebuild – so how will you communicate this critical message? To your employees? To your clients? To stakeholders and the larger community?
Starting Thursday, May 14, we are offering complimentary coaching sessions led by our crisis communications team. We will partner with you to build out your strategy and help you plan, respond and advocate. Attorney-owned and led, our agency has assisted thousands of seasoned communicators, chief executives and legal teams in crisis and issues management in all kinds of matters.
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for a 30-minute complimentary session starting May 14.
- Register for your spot here, providing your name, company and e-mail: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040B44A8AD2BA3FB6-poston.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation from us which will include a link to connect with us and materials to guide the session.
We look forward to providing our counsel and getting everyone safely #BackToWork.
Our Crisis Communications Team is also available 24/7 and rapidly responding to various issues related to the COVID-19 outbreak. If your organization requires immediate assistance, please contact Dave Poston at (678) 358-5876 or Megan Paquin at (407) 432-7066.