- Posted by Poston Communications
- On March 26, 2020
- Chambers, Chambers and Partners, Chambers law firm rankings, Chambers submissions, Chambers USA, coronavirus, Poston Content
Chambers and Partners has announced that it will delay the start of research for Chambers USA 2021 edition due to the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. The deadline for submissions for the annual guide to top law firms and lawyers covering practice areas on a state and national level is also being extended.
Poston Communications, which has extensive experience preparing successful Chambers submissions for international, national and mid-market law firms in a variety of practice areas, recommends that legal marketers interested in possible inclusion in the Chambers 2021 editions review this list of changes and mark their calendars for preparation of the time-consuming process of a Chambers submission.
NEW CHAMBERS SUBMISSION DEADLINES
- Chambers USA 2021: The submissions deadline, which is usually in early June, will now be extended to July 23, 2020.
- Chambers Europe 2021: The submissions deadline of May 13 will now be extended to June 17, 2020.
Chambers Editor-in-Chief Rieta Ghosh explained the impact of the global health crisis in a March 26 email. “We appreciate the complexities being caused by COVID-19 and are working closely with firms and referees during these unprecedented times,” Ghosh said. “We are also sensitive to the issues that many firms and businesses are facing and will continue to be flexible wherever possible.” Chambers’ website has an FAQ with additional information on its research.
The planned publication of upcoming guides remains on schedule. Chamber says research for these guides has been underway for many months, but it will continue to review its publication schedules.
UPCOMING CHAMBERS GUIDE PUBLICATION DATES
- Chambers USA 2020: April 23, 2020
- Chambers Associate 2020: June 2020
- Chambers Litigation Support 2020: June 2020
- Chambers HNW 2020: July 2020
- Chambers Latin America 2021: August 2020
Chambers and Partners is the premier source of comparative intelligence about law firms and almost always is part of the mix of resources that clients and other legal professionals use to learn more about a firm.
The Chambers submission and research process can be lengthy and complicated, and the Poston Content team provides support and guidance throughout the process. We work with law firms from the initial interviews with our writers through the collection of deals, matters and referees that underscore the firm’s leadership. Our streamlined and process-oriented approach to Chambers submissions and research allows you to focus on bottom-line efforts.