- Posted by Poston Communications
- On January 26, 2018
- Dave Poston, law firm PR, law firm public relations, Legal Marketing Association, Legal public relations, LMA, Poston Communications, PR for lawyers, PR strategy, PR tactics
Dave Poston, president and CEO of Poston Communications, will share his experience and perspective on working with law firms and marketing professionals at the Legal Marketing Association Orlando January Lunch on Wednesday, Jan. 31.
Poston is part of a panel with other PR professionals, both in house and from outside agencies, who will discuss how to elevate and promote law firms in an increasingly competitive marketplace.
- Joshua Peck, Senior Media Relations Manager, Duane Morris
- Dave Poston, President & CEO, Poston Communications
- Michelle Griffith, Vice President BoardroomPR
The panel will discuss “Four Pillars for a Successful PR Program,” including:
- What a typical day in the life of a PR professional looks like
- The relationship between the agency and the in-house marketing people
- Working with attorneys: tips on how to engage them in the PR process
- Solo and smaller firms: Limited time and budget? Things they can do toward PR
The program is $20 for LMA members and $40 for non-members.
January 31, 2018
11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Rumberger, Kirk & Caldwell
300 S. Orange Ave.
Orlando, FL 32801
Click here to register.