Reaching Decision Makers and Building Public Support
Public officials make decisions that impact private businesses every day. It is crucial for company, industry and association leaders to build relationships and engage stakeholders while having a strategy for navigating or guiding regulatory and policy environments at the local, regional, national and global level.
We provide clients and candidates with the tools to engage in policy discussions, craft objectives and platforms, build public support and develop meaningful relationships with policymakers to ensure they have a leadership role and/or voice in conversations that affect their ability to operate successfully.
Public affairs services we offer include:
- Positioning issues at the forefront of decision-makers’ agendas
- Helping to forge and bolster public-private partnerships
- Developing comprehensive preparatory briefing materials for meetings with key public officials
- Coordinating with lobbyists and political consultants to ensure consistent public-facing messaging
- Preparing our clients for appearances before legislative and regulatory committees
- Mobilizing and energizing public support for initiatives that will require public sector endorsement
- Coalition and consensus building among organizations with common goals
- Community engagement through digital advocacy and media relations
- Collection and dissemination of research and statistics to inform public policy decisions
- Policy monitoring to provide insights that help shape priorities and strategic planning
- Political campaign management and communications