Public Relations


Poston Communications is celebrating its 18th anniversary this year as a national media relations agency serving professional services firms internationally.

Nearly 80 percent of our business is focused on serving the legal industry. The remaining 20 percent includes other highly regulated industries, including accounting firms, associations, consultants, financial services and other service-oriented industries, many of whom target the legal industry.

We work with law firms of all sizes – from several Am Law 200 firms to mid-size and small firms – across the United States.

As a distributed agency, we have offices all across the country, with a full-time staff of 11 individuals, plus three part-time professionals. We also employ a large team of writers and editors from across the United States that specialize in a number of legal areas.


We are lawyer-owned and led.

Our agency has a combined 100 years of law firm marketing, business development and PR experience.

We view ourselves as “communications counsel” to our clients. In other words, through our actions, we are demonstrating what excellence in communications should look like, and it is our hope that we set an example for how our lawyer-clients should communicate with their clients as well.

We are thankful to our clients and peers for annually naming us among the top PR firms in the Daily Business Review and Daily Report’s Best Of surveys. We have also been included in The National Law Journal’s national, Chicago and Washington, D.C., surveys.