Architecture, Engineering and Construction (A/E/C)
Having walked in your shoes, we can help drive success and growth.
Poston brings experience in the Architecture, Engineering and Construction (A/E/C) industry. Our team works alongside in-house technical staff and marketing teams on project pursuits of all sizes. We partner with large and small businesses, including minority-, woman- and veteran-owned small businesses. Our goal is to help companies, no matter what size or designation, build positive exposure, communicate in an impactful way, enhance recruitment and win work.
We offer critical communications, public relations and business development services including:
- Media relations strategy, development and execution
- Proposal production, PowerPoint presentations and interview coaching
- Strategic communication and integrated marketing planning
- Business continuity planning, including risk assessment, cybersecurity and communications planning
- Social and digital program execution and influencer campaigns
- Employee and key stakeholder corporate communications
- Video and podcast production
- Crisis communications
- Market research – audience segmentation and analysis
Specifically, we have placed A/E/C clients in top media outlets such as Forbes, Construction Today, Construction Executive, Fast Company, GlobeSt.com, Inc., Engineering News-Record, Senior Housing News, Multi-Housing News, Architect Magazine, The Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, NPR, CNN, CBS and FOX News, to name a few.
Some case studies include:
- Generating Positive Media Exposure for $66M Mixed-Use Project which Lead to Approval and Development. Provided developers and city officials with key messaging, media training and publicity for a controversial mixed-use development in Orlando which resulted in direct approval after years of resident opposition.
- Fueling Coverage of National Multifamily Developer. For one of the nation’s largest multifamily developers, we helped the company announce the acquisition of land for a new multifamily development in Atlanta, Georgia. With a $2,500 budget, we secured eight targeted media placements highlighting the announcement, equating to an advertising equivalency of $93,840 in the span of one month.
- Generating PR Strategy for Commercial Real Estate Investment Firm. Developed and implemented a PR strategy for a crowdfunded commercial real estate investment company that utilizes the latest technologies to allow investors to participate in both existing and new commercial real estate endeavors. Expanded media footprint exponentially in order to elicit client investment from a national audience, which resulted in substantial increase in new client investment.
- Achieving $143,000 Ad Equivalency for M&A Advisory Firm. For a mergers and acquisitions advisory firm focused exclusively on the homebuilding industry, we helped them announce an acquisition for which they served as the exclusive financial advisor to the company being purchased. With a $5,000 budget, we secured four targeted media placements equating to an advertising equivalency of $143,093.